Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Soooo, Remember that Time I Said Peyton Manning HAD to Win the MVP? Yeah, He Didn’t…


It takes a strong man to admit when he is wrong. I’ve never considered myself a strong man.

  

PEYTON MANNING IS THE MVP!! I don’t care what anybody says. The record books have it as AP. Next year’s opening day in Minnesota will feature a congratulatory announcement for the running back.

YOU ALL think it was AP… but I know the truth.

I said it the other day, and I’ll say it again. Throw the stats out the window; this award should have been about the guy who came into a new team and turned it on its head. He changed the entire offense and basically took over as offensive coordinator. It’s a crime; plain and simple, AP gettingthe MVP over Manning is absolutely ludicrous. On that note, I have the number 1 pick in fantasy football next year… AP, WELCOME TO THE SQUAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment