Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Think I Won Christmas!


Well, you can stop searching, folks. I officially am the greatest Christmas gifter of all time. See, we have this rule at my bar that we’re only allowed to spend $10 on each other’s gifts. What am I supposed to get for $10? I guess I could have gone with something boring and generic like a 6 pack of beer, but there’s zero meaning behind that. I could have gone over-the-top and packaged 40 gumballs for each coworker, but let’s be honest; pink is the only good flavor,so the other 32 or so pieces would have been a waste.

So what’s the answer? Oh I don’t know, how about some real life Like/Disklike” buttons? Now, I’ve come up with some pretty good ideas in my life. To this day, I still believe that I was the one who made up “BRB” on AIM back in the day. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that buying these “Like/Dislike” buttons was the best decision of my life. All my coworkers and I have been going around stamping “Like” or “Dislike” on literally everything. Phones, clothes, SKIN… you name it.

The search is over, people. JJ Mason is your 2012 Christmas gifting champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment